Programming to Improve Student Achievement
ACHIEVEMENT AND INTEGRATION
Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools is dedicated to providing an equitable educational experience for our students. Achievement & Integration work is based around providing students and staff with cultural competency skills and closing the achievement gap.
PLSAS Achievement & Integration focus areas for the school year:
- Reduce achievement disparities by race.
- Provide differentiated instruction and targeted interventions to increase student achievement.
- Further develop professional development resources and training for improving achievement for all students.
- Implementing strategies and activities to assist all students in post-secondary planning, awareness, readiness, and participation.
Achievement and Integration Plan
- ADSIS Description & Goals
- ADSIS FAQ
- ADSIS Advisory Council
- English Learners Services
GIFTED AND TALENTED
- SAGE Academy (Grades 3-5)
MULTI-TIERED SYSTEMS OF SUPPORT
- MTSS Information
READ WELL BY THIRD GRADE
- Read Well By Third Grade Plan
- Special Education Information
STUDENTS' SUCCESSFUL TRANSITION TO POST-SECONDARY PLAN
- Post-Secondary Plan
- Title 1 Information