Strategies for Improving Instruction, Curriculum & Student Achievement
- Q-Comp Teacher Development & Evaluation Plan
Annual Principal Evaluation Process
- In the fall the principals and their supervisor will meet to go over the performance measures.
- Principals and supervisor will agree on goals. The goals will be determined by previous student achievement results, parent satisfaction surveys, staff surveys, and professional judgment.
- A mid-year informal check-in will occur where the principals will present progress on goals.
- Final self-evaluation will be submitted to the supervisor by the end of the school year.
- Final evaluation will be completed by July 1 unless a different date is mutually agreed upon.
Principal Evaluation Flowchart
Principal Evaluation Rubric
Principal Evaluation Form
- Teaching & Learning Continuous Improvement Model
- PLSAS Formal Curriculum Review & Development Process
BEST PRACTICES & RESOURCES
- Professional Development Goals