PLSAS Community Education Summer Swim program is looking to fill the following positions: WSI, ASI, Locker Room Attendants and Lifeguards. If you are interested in a summer job, or know someone who may be interested, please apply online here.
Registration Now Open at www.priorlakesavagece.com
(Lessons held at Twin Oak MS)
Session I: Mon-Thu, June 12 to 22
Session II: Mon-Thu, June 26 to 29 and Mon-Fri, July 3 to 7 (No class: July 4)
Session III: Mon-Thu, July 10 to 20
Session IV: Mon-Thu, July 24 to August 3
Lesson Times vary based on level. Lessons will run between 8:30 am and 8:30 pm. Lessons are either 30 or 45 minutes.
Lesson Price: $62
Private and Semi-Private lessons for $99.
How do I know what level to choose?
Please review the level descriptions online or the Guidelines for Choosing The Right Lesson for Your Child to help determine your child's ability.
You can view the class your child completed last year by logging into your FeePay Account.
Class recommendations from your child's instructor are on the completion card your child was given last year at the end of their session.
- Classes cannot be made up if missed
- Classes may be cancelled or combined based on enrollment
- Change and cancellations for a full refund must be made 5 business days before start date. No refunds after class starts.
- A $10 processing fee for cancellations and/or changes made within 5 business days of class start date will be applied.
- Changes cannot be done online and must be called in at 952.226.0081.