Curriculum & Course Offerings
Teachers at Bridges tailor instruction that is adapted to the needs of the student. Our staff is supportive and uses a flexible approach to teaching. The following are just a few highlights that help Bridges students be successful.
- Option to graduate with a Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools diploma
- Small class sizes
- Shorter school day
- Flexible schedule with an early release option for those in a work program
- Option to take classes at Bridges and PLHS
- Open campus
- Make-up days available for students struggling with attendance
- Intervention programming, including an on-site social worker and counselor
- Unique approach to credit recovery
- Welcoming, safe learning environment
Using personalized curriculum, small class sizes, and unique instructional approaches, Bridges is designed to reach all learners – especially those who struggle in traditional schools.
- Seven classes
- Early release if the student qualifies for the work program
- Two Fridays per month are optional attendance days designed for make- up days or getting extra help in class