PLSAS Back-to-School Safe Learning Plan
At Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools (PLSAS) we take the health and safety of students and staff seriously. As we return to in-person learning, five days a week, we have been carefully tracking health and safety information from public health officials in an effort to help ensure our buildings remain safe places to learn and work.
The following are the current health and safety measures for the 2021-22 school year. Moving forward, the PLSAS Incident Command Team will meet with Scott County public health officials to monitor data, review our protocols and make adjustments as needed. Any changes to the plan will be communicated to staff and families.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing
- COVID-19 Cases and Quarantine
- COVID-19 Testing & Vaccinations
- Events, Visitors & Volunteers During the School Day
- Laker Online (optional for K-12)
- Parents Entering the School for Drop-Off & Pick-Up During the School Day
- Social Distancing
- Student Illness Protocol
To provide comment on the Back-to-School Safe Learning Plan, please email us at: email@example.com