New K-5 Attendance Boundaries 2020/21
On June 10, 2019, the School Board approved elementary attendance boundary option C4. The new K-5 boundaries will go into effect for the 2020/21 school year in preparation for the opening of Hamilton Ridge Elementary. Click here to find your school.
The new elementary attendance boundaries will help ensure we have adequate instructional and co-curricular space throughout our district for our growing student population. Our goal is to maintain K-5 attendance boundaries for five to six years, given consistent growth patterns and housing development.
Attendance boundary map locators will be updated on our website and formal communications will be sent to elementary families at the end of the 2019/20 school year. In the meantime, boundary map C4 can be accessed here.
Administrators will also begin planning school activities to welcome families and acclimate students prior to the 2020/21 school year.
Some additional details to note:
- While we will maintain similar K-5 school start times, specific elementary school start-times for 2020-21 will also be reviewed in an effort to gain efficiencies with transportation.
- La ola del lago Spanish immersion program will be located at Grainwood Elementary beginning in the fall of 2020.
- Edgewood School will continue to be home to early learning programs.
- We will communicate to families in the fall of 2019 In-District Transfer protocols for the 2020/21 school year.
- After In-District Transfer placements have been made based on the established protocols, open enrollment placements will be made.