PLSAS COVID-19 Dashboard
Keep track of what’s happening with COVID-19 cases in our school district. Every week, we’ll post an updated count of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the district, as well as share the number of students and staff who are in quarantine. In order to best protect privacy, we will not include identifying information about the individuals who test positive. The Superintendent, in coordination with the District COVID-19 Coordinator and Scott County Public Health will continue to review viral case-rate data on a weekly basis to determine if a learning model change is warranted. There is no one-size-fits-all approach to changing learning models. Decisions must be based on clear trends and operational feasibility, not on a single data point. For more information on the process PLSAS uses to consider a learning model change, click here.
Cumulative number of confirmed staff cases since 9/1/2020
Cumulative number of confirmed staff cases in the last 7 days
Number of staff currently in quarantine*
Total E-12 Students
Cumulative number of confirmed student cases since 9/1/2020
Cumulative number of confirmed student cases in the last 7 days
Number of students currently in quarantine*
* Staff/students in quarantine due to being identified as a close contact, testing positive for COVID-19 or exhibiting at least 1 of the more common symptoms or at least 2 of the less common symptoms of COVID-19.
Please note that while PLSAS is in Distance Learning, our district dashboard will only be updated with cases that are reported to us.
Minnesota Safe Learning Plan model
The recommended policy options based on 14-day case rate range per 10,000 people:
- 0 to less than 10: In-person learning for all
- 10 to less than 20: Elementary in-person, middle/high school hybrid
- 20 to less than 30: Both hybrid
- 30 to less than 50: Elementary hybrid, middle/high school distance
- 50 or more: Both distance
Cases Per 10,000 Residents