All menus available on SchoolCafé
- Create an account to apply and submit Free and Reduced-Price meal applications
- View menus as a guest without creating an account
- Click here for a video highlighting the features of SchoolCafé menus
Paying for meals
Payments will continue to be made through FeePay.
- Creating an account from a computer
- Creating an account From a Mobile Device
- Submitting Free and Reduced Applications
- Get Help
- Click on the SchoolCafé button at the top of this page or click here
- Select “Create a New Account”
- Select “I’m a Parent”
- Enter name and contact information and then select “Next”
- Create a username and password you will easily remember, and confirm the password
- Select a Security Question and Answer
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions and then select “Create My Account”
- After you create your account a banner will pop up. Click “Verify your email”
- SchoolCafé will send a verification code to the email you entered. Go to your email to retrieve the code and enter it in the verification code field and click "Enter."
- At the top of your dashboard, select “Add a student”
- Enter your student’s information as requested. You will need your child’s student ID number.
- Select “Search and Verify Student”
- Verify the student found is accurate and select “Add this Student”
- Repeat these steps to add additional students.
- Download the SchoolCafé app for Android or iPhone
- Scroll down and select “MN” and type in “Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools” then click “Go to My District”
- Click “Create a new account” or you can continue to “View menus as a guest” (menus will be available Aug. 15)
- As a guest, you can only view menus and nutrition/allergen information and you must enter your state and district each time you log in
- Creating an account allows you to save dietary preferences, apply for benefits, save trays, save dietary preferences, set per-day spending restrictions
- FeePay: add money to your account, set up auto-pay, receive low-balance alerts, view student purchases
- Follow the prompts— enter your name and choose a password to create your account
- Enter your student’s ID, which can be found in Infinite Campus in the upper left corner of your screen, once logged in.
- Enter your child's school
- Click here for a video about submitting free and reduced-price lunch applications in SchoolCafé
- Students who qualify for free or reduced meals will receive free or reduced-priced breakfasts and lunches.
- Families must submit an application each school year or have a direct certification from the state.
- The Minnesota Department of Education provides the Child Nutrition office with information for families receiving MFIP (Minnesota Family Investment Plan) benefits or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), which qualifies these students to receive free meals automatically (directly certified) without applying. The information is received monthly. If you do not receive a letter stating that you're eligible for free meals, an application must be completed each school year.
- The district follows strict rules to protect a student's confidentiality for those that qualify.
- All kindergarten students are eligible for a free breakfast, paid for by the State of Minnesota.
- You can apply or re-apply anytime during the school year if your household circumstances change.
- What if I can't find my student in SchoolCafé?
- What if I forget my SchoolCafé username or password?
- How do I see my student's balance and transaction history?
You must provide exact information when adding a student within SchoolCafé. First name, last name and student ID (located in Infinite Campus) are required. If your last name is hyphenated please keep in mind it needs to be exactly the way it was entered into our system.
For Example: John Smith-Dow or John Smith Dow or John SmithDow
For student IDs: Include all digits, including the leading zeros, for example, 000012345
If you need more assistance, please contact Lynn Wieczorek: (952) 226-0062
Students enter a personalized number on a keypad and the price of the meal is deducted from their account. Depositing money into your child's meal account is easy! We accept cash, checks or online payments through FeePay. If you choose to send payments with your child to school, please follow the cash or check payment directions.
Please send cash in an envelope with your child's first and last name along with teacher's name and homeroom number written on the front of the envelope.
Please make checks out to the name of your student's school (example: Five Hawks Elementary). You can write one check out for multiple children, if all attend the same school, just be sure to include all first and last names of the children in the memo part of the check.
You will need to set up an account with FeePay. After your account has been created you may check the balance of your child(ren)'s account and see their daily purchases, regardless of how payments are made.
In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
- (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
- (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
- (3) email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.