When severe weather affects the school day, PLSAS does everything it can to keep families in the know.
- Alerts will be posted on the district and all school websites
- Announcements will be posted to district Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Information will be relayed through local newspapers and television stations
- A phone call will be delivered to all phone numbers on file for all students
- An email announcement will be delivered to all email addresses on file for all students
- A text message will be sent to parents who opt in (sign up to receive text message alerts by texting "Y" to 67587)
Please be sure we have your current information on file. You can update your contact information by contacting your child's school directly.
To learn how school closing determinations are made due to weather, click here.
Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools is excited to offer E-Learning Days to provide an opportunity for students to learn from home when our schools close due to weather. Our first inclement weather day of the school year will NOT be an E-Learning Day. The first school cancellation due to weather will remain a traditional cancellation as in the past. Should there be a second inclement weather day this school year, an E-Learning Day will be called. For more details, click here.