This page will be dedicated to addressing questions and rumors as the facilities planning process continues throughout the school year. Please check back often for updates.
If you have any questions, please submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What are the cost differences - including operational costs - between the options?
- Does the Comprehensive Campus option require less remodeling of other buildings?
- Does the Comprehensive Campus option allow the district to close old buildings?
- How and who will select the options?
- Pre-K – are they all full day? Can you provide numbers and details to us?
- Do PreK students get lunch provided in the program?
- How many computer labs are in each elementary school?
- If the district closes open enrollment to 1%, is there a revenue decrease? If so, how much and for how long? Is it compounded annually?
- Elementary Neighborhood Schools option-- can you show us what the combined enrollment would be for Edgewood and WestWood?
- Is it fair to assume that with all the options that co-curriculars will be located in age-appropriate schools?
- Can you show what class sizes will be until the new school or schools are built?
- Will there be “21st Century” flexible learning spaces in middle schools and not just “cells and bells”?
- For Bridges Area Learning Center, what are student and parent preferences regarding location/setting? Do they want be on high school property?
- Would you provide capacity numbers for proposed auditorium spaces?