november 2, 2021 capital project levy authorization
On July 12, 2021, the School Board passed a resolution approving a capital project levy authorization for voter approval.
Polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on Election Day, November 2, 2021. Polling locations are based on where you live. Visit mnvotes.org to find your polling location or call (952) 226-0010 with voting questions. Early voting begins September 17 and can be done in-person or by mail.
Early voting - in person
In-person voting is quick and easy, with just one stop. All in-person voting prior to Election Day takes place at the Prior Lake-Savage Area School district offices, 4540 Tower St SE, Prior Lake, during the following hours:
- Friday, September 17-Friday, October 29: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, October 16 and Saturday, October 30: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 26 and Wednesday, October 27: 8:00 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Monday, November 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Early voting - by mail
To vote by mail you must first submit an absentee ballot application, which can be downloaded here or found at any school or district office (after September 1). Once you complete and submit the application as noted on the back, you will receive a ballot by mail with instructions for returning it. Be sure to allow enough time for the whole process so the ballot is received by Election Day.
After completing the absentee ballot application, return it in one of the following ways:
- By mail:
District Services Center
4540 Tower Street SE
Prior Lake, MN 55372
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By fax: (952) 226-0049
- In person: Bring the application to the District Services Center between the hours of 8 am and 4 pm Monday-Friday.