november 2, 2021 capital project levy authorization
On July 12, 2021, the School Board passed a resolution approving a capital project levy authorization for voter approval.
Absentee/Early Voting Available
Residents of the Prior Lake-Savage Area School District may cast their ballot before November 2nd.
Any voter may apply for an absentee ballot.
Absentee Ballot Application (PDF)
* Download and print the application (PDF) and return it via one of the below options.
* Call the District Office at 952.226.0010 to request an absentee application.
For downloaded or printed applications, once you fill it out, return one of these ways:
* By mail: District Services Center - 4540 Tower Street SE - Prior Lake, MN 55372
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By fax: 952.226.0049
* In person: Bring the application to the District Services Center between the hours of 8:00 and 3:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Vote in Person November 2
All precinct polling locations will be utilized and open for voting from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm on election day with the exception of Sand Creek Township and Cedar Lake Township. Residents in those townships will vote at the Spring Lake Township Hall on November 2nd.
(List of precincts)
Don't Know Where to Vote?
Check the Minnesota Secretary of State's Polling Place Finder