Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools provides guidance with homeschooling to ensure that all school-age children living within the district's boundaries are being educated.
For questions regarding homeschool requirements and information please contact Joan Heise, Secretary to the Assistant Superintendent, (952) 226-0070.
Links & Files
- MN Dept. of Education Homeschool Basic Information for Parents
- Greeting Letter 2019-20
- Full Report Form (First Time Submitting)
- Letter of Intent Form (Subsequent Years Submitting)
- Nonpublic Aid Form — Due 10/01/19
- Purchase Order Request
- Vendor Check Request
- Pupil Health Services Request Form — Due 9/15/19
- Textbook, Standardized Tests, and Individual Instructional Materials Request Form — Due 9/15/19
- Secondary Guidance/Counseling Services Request Form — Due 9/15/19