The Indian Education Program supports all Title VII students in developing and achieving academic, cultural, social, and personal goals. We provide access to available community resources and create opportunities that ensure all American Indian/Alaskan Native students have access to a high quality, standards-based education that inspires learning, critical thinking, cultural awareness, and self-esteem.
- Who is eligible for services?
- How much do services cost?
- How do I enroll my children in Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools' Indian Education?
- Why should I fill out a 506 form for my children?
- What services are currently available for my children?