Early Childhood Programs
Early Learning Mission
The mission of PLSAS Early Learning Programs is to provide a healthy environment where children of all abilities can play, grow, take safe risks & experience success as we prepare caregivers for their integral role as partners in the educational process.
- Play is a child’s most important work!
- Families are partners in learning & are key to bridging home and school.
- Children are unique and deserve the respect of an individualized education.
- Children learn through hands-on engagement with their environment.
- Children’s learning is a cooperative effort within their community.
- Children grow in self-awareness through interactions with others.
- Children develop a positive attitude toward lifelong learning by trying new things.