Early Childhood Programs
Early Learning Mission
The mission of PLSAS Early Learning Programs is to provide a healthy environment where children of all abilities can play, grow, take safe risks & experience success as we prepare caregivers for their integral role as partners in the educational process.
- Play is a child’s most important work!
- Families are partners in learning & are key to bridging home and school.
- Children are unique and deserve the respect of an individualized education.
- Children learn through hands-on engagement with their environment.
- Children’s learning is a cooperative effort within their community.
- Children grow in self-awareness through interactions with others.
- Children develop a positive attitude toward lifelong learning by trying new things.
ECFE Class registration 2018-2019
Summer registration for ECFE classes is open. View our ECFE webpage for more information.
Circle of Friends PreschooL
Registration for the 2019-2020 preschool year began February 1, 2019. For more information please visit our Circle of Friends Preschool web page.
family events at Edgewood School
May 28, 2019
Circle of Friends Preschool, ECFE, and ECSE families: Join us as we celebrate the end of an amazing 2018-2019 school year. It will be a FUN evening with music by the Teddy Bear Band (bring your teddy bear) and activities with our wonderful early childhood staff. Feel free to bring a picnic dinner to eat on the hill while listening to the band! Watermelon will be provided.