Early Childhood Programs
Early Learning Mission
The mission of PLSAS Early Learning Programs is to provide a healthy environment where children of all abilities can play, grow, take safe risks & experience success as we prepare caregivers for their integral role as partners in the educational process.
- Play is a child’s most important work!
- Families are partners in learning & are key to bridging home and school.
- Children are unique and deserve the respect of an individualized education.
- Children learn through hands-on engagement with their environment.
- Children’s learning is a cooperative effort within their community.
- Children grow in self-awareness through interactions with others.
- Children develop a positive attitude toward lifelong learning by trying new things.
ECFE Class registration 2019-2020
Registration for ECFE classes is open. View our ECFE webpage for more information.
Circle of Friends PreschooL
Registration for the 2019-2020 preschool year began February 1, 2019. There are still some space available. For more information please visit our Circle of Friends Preschool web page.
family events at Edgewood School
Environmental education celebration
October 14, 2019
END OF YEAR CELEBRATION
June 2, 2020