Early Childhood Programs
Early Learning Mission
The mission of PLSAS Early Learning Programs is to provide a healthy environment where children of all abilities can play, grow, take safe risks & experience success as we prepare caregivers for their integral role as partners in the educational process.
- Play is a child’s most important work!
- Families are partners in learning & are key to bridging home and school.
- Children are unique and deserve the respect of an individualized education.
- Children learn through hands-on engagement with their environment.
- Children’s learning is a cooperative effort within their community.
- Children grow in self-awareness through interactions with others.
- Children develop a positive attitude toward lifelong learning by trying new things.
ECFE Class registration 2019-2020
Registration for ECFE classes is open. View our ECFE web page for more information.
Circle of Friends PreschooL
Registration for the 2020-2021 preschool year will begin February 3, 2020. For more information about our preschool program, please visit our Circle of Friends Preschool web page.
Early Childhood screening
The Early Childhood Screening (ECS) is a free, developmental screening required for all preschool-age children by the State of Minnesota. It includes a developmental screening and a vision, hearing, height, weight and immunization review. Visit our EC Screening web page for more information.
Please make a screening appointment as soon as your child reaches the age of 3 years, 2 months. CALL TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT: (952) 226-0975 or email Deb Tribby
family events at Edgewood School
Environmental Education Celebration
October 14, 2019
END OF YEAR CELEBRATION
June 2, 2020