Early Childhood Programs
Early Learning Mission
The mission of PLSAS Early Learning Programs is to provide a healthy environment where children of all abilities can play, grow, take safe risks & experience success as we prepare caregivers for their integral role as partners in the educational process.
- Play is a child’s most important work!
- Families are partners in learning & are key to bridging home and school.
- Children are unique and deserve the respect of an individualized education.
- Children learn through hands-on engagement with their environment.
- Children’s learning is a cooperative effort within their community.
- Children grow in self-awareness through interactions with others.
- Children develop a positive attitude toward lifelong learning by trying new things.
ECFE Class registration 2018-2019
New this year, you have the option to register for fall, winter and spring classes at the start of the year. You may still register seasonally if you prefer. View our ECFE webpage for more information.
Circle of Friends PreschooL
Registration for the 2019-2020 preschool year begins February 1, 2019. For more information please visit our Circle of Friends Preschool web page.
family events at Edgewood School
Environmental Education Celebration family event
May 2, 2019