Early Childhood Programs
Early Learning Mission
The mission of PLSAS Early Learning Programs is to provide a healthy environment where children of all abilities can play, grow, take safe risks & experience success as we prepare caregivers for their integral role as partners in the educational process.
- Play is a child’s most important work!
- Families are partners in learning & are key to bridging home and school.
- Children are unique and deserve the respect of an individualized education.
- Children learn through hands-on engagement with their environment.
- Children’s learning is a cooperative effort within their community.
- Children grow in self-awareness through interactions with others.
- Children develop a positive attitude toward lifelong learning by trying new things.
ECFE Class registration 2019-2020
Registration for ECFE classes is open. View our ECFE web page for more information.
Circle of Friends PreschooL
Registration for the 2020-2021 preschool year will begin February 3, 2020. For more information about our preschool program, please visit our Circle of Friends Preschool web page.
Early Childhood screening
Make a screening appointment as soon as your child reaches the age of 3 years, 2 months. Visit our EC Screening web page for more information.
CALL TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT: (952) 226-0975 or email Deb Tribby
family events at Edgewood School
Environmental Education Celebration
October 14, 2019
END OF YEAR CELEBRATION
June 2, 2020