Facility Use & Rental
The School Board supports the full use of one of the community’s greatest assets, the school district’s facilities, grounds, and equipment. The School Board welcomes and encourages responsible school district and community use of our district facilities, grounds and equipment by citizens of all ages, when such use does not interfere with or decrease use as needed for school district programs.
Please note: Weekend and holiday use is limited due to staff availability.
- How do I submit a request?
- When will my request be approved?
- What are the rules and regulations for use of the facilities/grounds?
Complete a Request for Use of District Facilities using one of the following ways:
- Any person/organization may request use online using FeePay. You must have or create an account here to use FeePay. Then contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your Facility Account activated.
- Google Form - Simply click here to request use using Google Forms.
- Employees of District 719 - Please fill out the Google Form here.