Facility Use & Rental
The School Board supports the full use of one of the community’s greatest assets, the school district’s facilities, grounds, and equipment. The School Board welcomes and encourages responsible school district and community use of our district facilities, grounds and equipment by citizens of all ages, when such use does not interfere with or decrease use as needed for school district programs.
Please note: Weekend and holiday use is limited due to staff availability.
Summer Return to In-Person Programming and Activities is now in place.
Please review the following highlights of the new summer protocols. As a reminder, please continue to have staff and attendees do self-checks before activities and stay at home if feeling sick.
- Face coverings are only required on public transportation. (CDC requirement)
- Face coverings are optional inside district buildings.
- Face coverings are recommended for unvaccinated staff and students.
Physical distancing and cohorting
- There are no capacity or physical distancing requirements.
- Spacing will occur to the greatest extent possible when indoors.
Health screening, isolation, quarantine
- Everyone will conduct a daily self-screening.
- Isolation and quarantine will only be required if someone tests positive for COVID-19 or lives with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.