Emergency Personnel Families
- This care for children is intended for extreme circumstances in which no parent or guardian is available to care for a child due to employment as a critical worker.
- Childcare will be provided at WestWood/Edgewood only.
- Parents who qualify can register online here: https://priorlake-savage.ce.eleyo.com/child-care/1/kids-company. You will be creating a new contract and you will be registering under a season called Emergency Childcare. Please follow that track.
- If you are having trouble registering, please email questions to email@example.com. We are monitoring and responding to email from 8:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Verification of qualifying parent’s employment will include emailing a letter from the employer or a scanned copy of their employment badge to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No cost to families
- Who: Preschool - age 12 (Children must have turned three by 9/1/2019)
- Beginning March 30, 2020 - Childcare hours: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm.
PLSAS staff families, please refer to the “School-age care for PLSAS employees” email sent from the district office for directives. PLSAS staff will need to register under the season called Emergency Childcare in Eleyo (https://priorlake-savage.eleyo.com/).
For More Information About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Information on the Coronavirus is available at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- If you have additional questions about COVID-19, we encourage you to review the latest information available from the Minnesota Department of Health or call the MDH hotline: (651) 201-3920
- Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools Updates: https://www.priorlake-savage.k12.mn.us/about-us/coronavirus-virus
Kids' Company -- a program of Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools' Community Education Services-- offers care before and after school, on most release days and during the summer.
Kids' Company is a place where each child is a cherished and unique member of the team. Children are nurtured and kept safe in an environment that is designed to be recreational, educational and flexible enough to meet the individual needs of all the children.
They are offered choices that promote their social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth through activities in science, math, literacy, art, music, drama, environmental learning, sports, games and much more.
Kids’ Company has been in operation since 1989. This program operates on a self-sustaining basis and is financed by the enrollment fees, donations, and grant monies when available. No school district funds are used to support the Kids’ Company program.
We aim to offer parents/guardians who work or go to school a caring, safe, supervised, recreational, and enriching environment for their school-aged children.