school year 2020-21
Kids’ Company will offer before and after school care to align with the school district transition back to in-person learning. Contracts for students in grades K-2 will begin Tuesday, January 19 and contracts for students in grades 3-5 will begin Monday, February 1.
ALL FAMILIES WHO WISH TO USE KIDS’ COMPANY DURING IN-PERSON LEARNING WILL NEED TO REGISTER.
Registration is done online in Eleyo.
- The rate will be $13 per session (before school or after school)
- For after school care on Wednesdays (recurring two-hour early release), the rate will be $13 per session.
REGISTRATION FEE & DEPOSIT
If you have not yet paid a registration fee and deposit for the 2020-21 school year (or if you paid them and they were refunded) and you choose to use paid care at this time, you will need to pay the registration fee ($25) and the deposit ($100).
HOURS OF OPERATION
Kids’ Company hours will remain 7:00am-5:30pm through the end of January. Beginning Monday, February 1, hours will change to 6:30am-6:00pm.
At this time, we are able to offer a consistent schedule type of contract. In an effort to keep consistency among groups, drop-ins will not be allowed.
Schedule changes will not be available. We will advise registered families if we are able to open up that option.
- Contracts for students in grades K-2 will begin Tuesday, January 19 and contracts for students in grades 3-5 will begin Monday, February 1.
- Current contracts for children in grades K-2 will end on Wednesday, January 13, and current contracts for children in grades 3-5 will end on Friday, January 29.
- Tier 1 free child care will end when your current DL contract ends - January 13 for grades K-2 and January 29 for grades 3-5.
Thursday, January 14 and Friday, January 15 will be Non-School Days.
- Families registered for either a current contract (under Distance Learning) or those who register for a contract (under In-Person Learning) may register for these days as Non-School Days.
- Rate: $41 per child, per day.
- Registration for January 14 & 15 will be open through Sunday, January 10. Registration is done online in Eleyo.
- Tier 1 free child care is not required on Non-School Days.
- Wednesday, December 23 through Friday, January 1
Monday, January 18
Please note that if the school model changes due to lesser or greater prevalence of COVID-19 in the area, Kids’ Company will communicate our program changes to registered families and here on our web page.