Summer (Ages 4 to Grade 5)
2020 Summer Care - Kids' Company
Wednesday, June 10 through Friday, August 21, 2020
Our summer child care aligns with guidelines and direction from the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) and Health (MDH), and the United States Center for Disease Control (CDC) regarding COVID-19.
- The program will be closed on Friday, July 3.
- The daily fee for summer care is $41.00 per day, per child. Drop-Ins are $51.00 per day, per child. Daily fees cover a grab and go breakfast and afternoon snack daily. Families need to provide a bag lunch and send a water bottle each day. There is an eight-day notice required for schedule changes.
- PreK*-Incoming 3rd grade: Jeffers Pond, Redtail Ridge, and Glendale will be available for care with at least 10 - 13 classrooms at each site.
- Incoming 4th-5th grade: Hidden Oaks Middle School will be available for care with at least 12 classrooms.
- Students and staff will be grouped in ratios of 1:9 and site capacities will be smaller than usual. This ratio may be adjusted as needed to align with any updates to current health and safety recommendations.
- We will not schedule any field trips this summer. Full school buses and most field trip locations cannot accommodate social distancing guidelines.
If any further state or federal guidance emerges that requires us to cancel or modify programming, registered families will be notified.
These changes to the 2020 summer program will not impact families’ 2020-21 school year child care contracts. All fall contracts will remain in place at this time.
Registration Fee: $40.00
Deposit: $100.00 (Deposit is applied to your initial invoices)
Daily Rate: $41.00 per child
Registration is open and is done online in Eleyo.
* Children must have turned four by 9/1/2019 in order to participate in the Kids' Company Summer 2020 program.
Last updated 6/15/20