Summer (Ages 4 to Grade 6)
Kids' Company registration for summer 2021 is open in Eleyo.
our hamilton ridge, jeffers pond and twin oaks sites have filled. you can register for a waitlist online in eleyo.
registration remains open at westwood.
Summer Program Dates
Wednesday, June 16 through Wednesday, August 25
- Registration opens on Monday, March 1
- Register no later than Friday, April 16 to guarantee a spot
- The last day to register and have your child start attending Kids’ Company on June 16, is Tuesday, June 1.
- PreK (age 4 prior to 9/1/20) through incoming grade 3
- Hamilton Ridge
- Jeffers Pond
- Incoming grades 4-6
- Twin Oaks Middle School
- $42 per child, per day
- Registration fee: $40 (non-refundable)
- Deposit: $100
- The registration fee and deposit are charged once per season, per account. The deposit is applied to the initial invoices for the season.
All contracts will be on a pick-your-day schedule. You will select, on a calendar, the dates for which you want to register your child.
Schedule changes are made online in Eleyo. All schedule changes must be submitted in Eleyo at least fifteen days in advance of any date you are adding/removing.
If you wish to add a date to your child’s schedule and you do not have the fifteen days’ notice, you can contact your site leader and request the day. If the Drop-In is approved, the cost for the day is $52 per child.
We will be closed Friday, July 2, and Monday, July 5.
Prioritizing the health and safety of our participants and staff, and due to the shortage of available off-site venues, Kids’ Company will not be participating in off-site field trips this summer. This was a difficult decision, as summer field trips are undoubtedly an exciting enhancement to the Kids’ Company summer program.
Kids’ Company will continue to provide opportunities of enrichment. In lieu of off-site activities, students will have opportunities to connect with traditional venues virtually and on-site activities are currently being explored. As we move closer to the start of summer, registered families will receive communication of any organized on-site activities.
We will continue to adhere to the guidelines established by the Minnesota Department of Education and Department of Health. We will share more specific information, our summer safety plan, and updated handbook with all registered families the first week of June.
- Morning & afternoon snacks will be provided by Kids’ Company & the school district
- Lunch - a bagged lunch must be sent with your child each day