Days: Monday to Thursday
Location: Hidden Oaks Middle School
Registration Fee: TBD
Daily Attendance Fee: TBD
Fee includes all field trips. Field Trips are every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Your daily rate includes:
- Breakfast and an afternoon snack
- Field trips
- Site supplies and activities
- Valleyfair Season pass (student will receive on the first day of attendance of a Valleyfair Field trip day) Please note: No discounts are provided for students that have previously purchased a season pass.
What to Bring
Students should bring a lunch everyday, unless otherwise indicated on the Field Trip calendar.
- Summer contracts are all Drop-In contracts. There is no need to enter your dates ahead of time, your student will sign in when they arrive at the Wave and you will be billed for that day. (Drop-In Days added online in advance will be removed from the system to ensure accurate billing).
- Your student may attend any dates they wish to attend each week.
- You are only charged for the days your student attends the program.
Whenever possible, The Wave will schedule field trips around:
- TOMS/HOMS Summer School
- MORNING lessons for the TOMS/HOMS Summer Band Program
- Summer Swim lessons at TOMS that overlap in times with the middle school summer school.
Please indicate any special needs in your registration info.
Conflicts may occasionally occur. In the event of a conflict with one of these other programs, or any other student activity, it is the family’s responsibility to provide alternative care, transportation, or arrangements for their youth. Students must have been given access by their parents/guardians to sign out of The Wave to participate in these programs. Call with any questions.