Days: Monday to Thursday
Location: Hidden Oaks Middle School
Registration Fee: $109/student REGISTER HERE starting March 11.
$40 Daily Attendance Fee
Fee includes all field trips. Field Trips are every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Your daily rate includes:
- Breakfast and an afternoon snack
- Field trips
- Pizza lunch on Mondays
- Site supplies and activities
- Valleyfair Season pass (student will receive on the first day of attendance of a Valleyfair Field trip day) Please note: No discounts are provided for students that have previously purchased a season pass.
What to Bring:
Students should bring a lunch Tuesday-Thursday, unless otherwise indicated on the Field Trip calendar.
- Summer contracts are all Pick-Your-Day schedules.
- Choose the specific dates you wish to attend each week.
- You are only charged for the days your student attends the program.
- Please keep your anticipated schedule up to date so that we can secure busing and admission for field trips.
We cannot guarantee we will have space for all field trips (Twins Games, for example) for students that were not scheduled to attend a specific day. Whenever possible, The Wave will schedule field trips around:
- TOMS/HOMS Summer School
- MORNING lessons for the TOMS/HOMS Summer Band Program
- Summer Swim lessons at TOMS that overlap in times with the middle school summer school.
Please indicate any special needs in your registration info.
Conflicts may occasionally occur. In the event of a conflict with one of these other programs, or any other student activity, it is the family’s responsibility to provide alternative care, transportation, or arrangements for their youth. Students must have been given access by their parents/guardians to sign out of The Wave to participate in these programs. Call with any questions.