2020 Summer Swim Lesson Update
Swim Lessons will not take place as originally scheduled. Session 1 and Session 2 (June sessions) are cancelled.
Also, in order to accommodate the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health social distancing and safety protocols, we have made the decision to cancel all lessons for Tiny Tots, Water Babies, Tadpoles, Guppies, Dolphins B & A, 1st & 2nd Beginners, Junior Lifesaving, Assistant Swim Instructor and Red Cross Lifeguarding Certification for all sessions of summer swim 2020.
It is our hope that limited in-person courses may be offered in July and/or August with small class sizes based on state guidelines for pool usage. Lesson dates and times may change. We are currently waiting on approval from MDH, MDE and school administration.
How do I know what level to choose?
Please review the level descriptions online or the Guidelines for Choosing The Right Lesson for Your Child to help determine your child's ability.
You can view the class your child completed last year by logging into your Eleyo Account/Dashboard/All Enrollments.
Class recommendations from your child's instructor are on the completion card your child was given last year at the end of their session.
- Changes and cancellations must be completed 5 business days prior to start of class. There will be a $10 processing fee for cancellations and/or changes made within 5 business days of class start date.
- Attendance is highly recommended as classes cannot be made up if missed. There are no refunds given after classes have started.
- Classes may be cancelled or combined based on enrollment.
- Classes may be cancelled for inclement weather or pool contamination. If a full class is missed for either of these reasons, time may be added to remaining lessons or a partial refund may be issued.
- Changes cannot be done online and must be called in at (952) 226-0081.