Our mission is to educate all learners to reach their full potential as contributing and productive members of our ever-changing global community.


*Online enrollments must be done using Chrome, Firefox, Safari 9.0 or newer, or Internet Explorer 11 or newer. 
Be sure to enable pop ups. 

Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools is a great place to learn! We are known for our environmental education programming, high-quality teaching and support staff and for meeting the individual learning needs of students.

Enrollment is only available online or by visiting the District Services Center (DSC), Monday- Friday 8 a.m.-4 p.m.

To prepare for enrollment, please have your child’s most recent immunization record ready to upload, along with your student’s birth certificate or passport.

The DSC will be open extended hours on the following nights to provide enrollment support to families who may not otherwise have access to a computer. Our staff will be on hand to provide computers and assistance:

  • February 26 from 4-7p.m. 
  • March 26 from 4-7p.m. 
  • April 30 from 4-7p.m. 
  • May 18 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.

If you live outside of the district, you'll need to fill out an Open Enrollment Form prior to enrolling your child(ren). 


Find your elementary boundary school

(Boundaries will change for the start of the 2020-2021 school year)

This map is powered by Google Maps, therefore Prior Lake-Savage Area Schools cannot guarantee that all addresses appear in the correct location. Please contact the district with any questions: (952) 226-0000