School year: October 1 through May 18
Important Note: Independent study may not be used to “work ahead” to graduate early. Students may recover up to 4 additional classes per school year through Independent Study.
- What is Independent Study?
- How do I know which credits I need to make up?
- How do I register?
- When and where do I go to attend?
- How often do I need to attend?
- Is transportation provided?
- How do I actually earn the credit?
- Does the grade I earn for Independent Study replace my failing grade?
- What if I don’t complete my course or attendance requirement before the deadline?
- Who can I contact if I have questions?