- What is Immersion Education?
- Why Immersion? Benefits of Immersion Education:
- Where is La ola del lago located?
- Do you provide transportation for Spanish Immersion?
- What does a Kindergarten day look like at La ola del lago?
- Will standardized tests (MAP and MCAs) be in Spanish or English?
- How do I know if a Kindergarten Spanish Immersion program is right for my child?
- If my child is just learning to read and write in English, how can I help them?
- What if my child struggles with Spanish Immersion?
- How will learning everything in a second language affect my child’s English literacy?
- Will children become proficient in the Spanish language?
- What role do parents play in an immersion program?
If you have additional questions, please contact Richie Kucinski, La ola del lago Principal at (952) 226-0303 or email@example.com
Where can I find more information?
Overview of immersion research all should be familiar with: http://www.carla.umn.edu/immersion/acie/vol10/may2...
FAQs parents ask on immersion education: http://www.carla.umn.edu/immersion/acie/vol10/may2...
Two great 10 minute videos on immersion education in MN: http://www.carla.umn.edu/immersion/immersionmnvide...
American Council for Immersion Education (ACIE) archives: http://www.carla.umn.edu/immersion/acie/index.html
Minnesota Advocates for Immersion Network: www.mnimmersion.org