The Counseling Staff at Prior Lake High School will assist you in making the appropriate educational and vocational plans, as well as help with any problems that may interfere with your learning.
We want to ensure that all students have a safe and successful high school experience. We encourage students/families to report bullying of any kind to the student services office by clicking on the button at the right side of this page or talking to a staff member.
Please check out our new “1 stop shop” Counseling Department Resources Google Doc! PLHS Counseling Department Resources and FAQs
Transcripts for the Class of 2021 - Seniors, check your Schoology account for a message from Mr. Gutshall regarding sending transcripts and letters of recommendation through Naviance. There is a video that explains the process. Video link - Fall Senior Presentation 2020
In the wake of recent events, we know there is a need for discussion and support. Here are some resources to help students and families approach these topics:
- How to Talk About Traumatic Events and Tragedies
- Resources on Trauma for Caregivers and Families
- Resources to help communities in the wake of tragic events
- How to Talk to Kids About Difficult Subjects
- Talking to Children About Violence
- Discussing Traumatic Events With Youth
Minnesota School Social Work Association: COVID-19 Resources