The Counseling Staff at Prior Lake High School will assist you in making the appropriate educational and vocational plans, as well as help with any problems that may interfere with your learning.
We want to ensure that all students have a safe and successful high school experience. We encourage students/families to report bullying of any kind to the student services office by clicking on the button at the right side of this page or talking to a staff member.
- COURSE REGISTRATION
- Counselor Presentations
- ACT PREP RESOURCES
- FINANCIAL AID INFORMATION
- 2019-2020 Registration Guide
- 9th Grade Registration Sheet
- 10th Grade Registration Sheet
- 11th Grade Registration Sheet
- 12th Grade Registration Sheet
- Credit Checklist
- 9th Grade Registration Presentation
- 10th Grade Registration Presentation
- 11th Grade Registration Presentation
- 12th Grade Registration Presentation
- 8th Grade Parent Night Presentation (1/10/19)
- College Credit Opportunity Meeting Presentation
- PLHS School Profile
ALL JUNIORS WILL BE OFFERED THE ACT TEST in April 2020
All Prior Lake High School juniors will be offered the ACT test in the spring during the school day. This offering is based on a Minnesota Statute which is intended to ensure all students are college and career ready. Prior Lake High School will be facilitating his ACT test in April 2020. All juniors at PLHS will be able to take the same ACT test that is administered nationally at their high school. Scores are college reportable and the test is offered at no cost to the student. Students will be offered this test, but it will not be a requirement for students to take. The ACT test will include a writing component.
Prior Lake Testing Code: 242035