Managed and operated by PLHS Business Students
*Proceeds benefit students through scholarships.*
1st Quarter Hours (school days) :
Before school: 7:45-8 a.m.
1:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
Store Coordinator: Ms. Lisa Rutt, 952-226-8768
Call the Attendance line if...
- your child will be absent from school due to illness, vacation, or appointments, etc.
- you need to take your child out of school for an appointment during the school day (call at least 30 minutes before your pickup time)
- you forgot to call when your child was absent from school.
You may also send us an email at: email@example.com
You do not need to come into the school to pick-up your child. They will receive a pass to leave the building from the Attendance Secretary, they will sign themselves out of the building (at the desk located by the student entrance), and meet you at the car. All students MUST exit from the student entrance on the east side of the building.
Students who miss all or parts of a school day due to a dental, medical or other appointments must provide written note from the dental/medical office where they received treatment.
Absences Due to Family Vacations for 3 or more days: Please complete the Extended Excused Absence form. It must be signed by each of the student's teachers and their parent(s). This form can be printed or picked up in the attendance office.
Juniors are given one college day and Seniors are given two. They are excused absences, but they do count towards the student’s total missed attendance days per quarter. Verification of attendance at a post-secondary school is required upon the return of the student to PLHS.
Due to limitations in space we can only provide passes to students in grade 11 or 12.
Parking rules (You will be held responsible for knowing the following information):
Permit Fee and Fines:
- Individual permit $200
- Replacement permit $100
- Failure to display permit on rear view mirror $10
- Parking in any non-student parking space (visitor, fire lane, disabled, staff lot, etc.) $25 fine
- FAILURE TO PAY FEES WILL RESULT IN VEHICLE IMMOBILIZATION AND/OR POSSIBLE TOWING OF YOUR VEHICLE.
- Passes are non-transferable. Resold, gifted or transferred permits will be forfeited.
- Parking lanes are designated by painted lines or lamp post indicators (when lines are not visible).
- The vehicle will be used only for its intended purpose. Violation of other school policies can lead to loss of permit.
- Vehicles should be locked during the day.
- Safety is a priority, the speed limit is 10 MPH in the lot and 20 MPH on the lot entrance and exit lanes.
- Students should not congregate in/at their vehicles or parking lot at any time.
- I understand that the district may use canine dogs to search vehicles in the parking as a means to deter the use and possession of illegal/dangerous substances.