The Guidance Office staff is available to students, parents, and staff to assist with concerns regarding academic, social and emotional needs of the students at Twin Oaks Middle School. Please feel free to contact us via phone, email or by appointment.
- develop academic contracts with students
- facilitate support group counseling sessions with students
- connect students with services available at TOMS
- talk with students about social and/or family issues
- respond to complaints regarding harassment
- develop behavior contracts for those with discipline concerns
- address alcohol and other drug use/abuse concerns
- provide information regarding resources out of the school system
Twin Oaks Middle School Guidance Office has a new resource page!